WHAT DO WE PROGRAM IN?
Everything! With a team of almost 100 full time developers it's safe to say we know close to all of the software languages popular in the marketplace today. Because of this depth and breadth of knowledge we employ a language agnostic approach when beginning a project.
Of course, in the rapidly changing world of software programming ongoing training and certifications are essential. We don't like to brag, but we have many. Scroll down for a listing of our most recent credentials; we are proud of our team and their accomplishments.
We are an Agile shop and believe in this iterative, fast paced approach. We like to deliver quickly and we like to work with our clients to make sure we've got it right all the way along. So when the Agile Alliance published its principles in 2010, we got on board!
OUR AGILE DEVELOPMENT PRINCIPLES1
- Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful software
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (co-location)
- Working software is the principal measure of progress
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Simplicity—the art of maximizing the amount of work not done—is essential
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances